Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Back from holidays and trying to catch up... doesn't seem to be working! This year is going to be a big one and I wish I had of taken the time over the holidays to think about my game plan... too late for that though- we are now already IN it!

So much to look forward to this year, and very curious to what this year will bring! For Cinnamon, we had SO many ups (and a few downs) but can't wait to continue on this crazy and amazing road that is graphic design.

Things to come this year? Blackbird and Cinnamon have some little ideas brewing for the future (as always) and watch out for a fun Spring campaign that will only happen ONCE. More details to come.

So... that's all I have right now... thank you to all my FAB clients and the team that I work with everyday that make this job so absolutly fulfilling! Here's to a HUGE 2010!

xo

No comments: