We've been busy at Cinnamon designing lots of brands this month! Some things to remember when working on your own brand:
1. Know what your logo represents and how it reflects your business
2. Make sure logo can be described. (ie the Nike Swooooosh that looks like an abstract check mark)
3. Make an impression. Is your logo memorable?
4. Does your logo work in Black and white? Is your message still as identifiable?
5. Can your logo be scaled down to an inch by an inch and still look good? Too much detail can be a bad thing!
6. Choose your colours wisely. Do they print well? Do they complement each other? Do you have more then five? Eeek...
Reflect on your brand... bottom line. Keep it simple.